The Guilford County Family Justice Center (FJC) is a “one stop shop” for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, and elder abuse. Under one roof, 45 professionals from 14 different disciplines work together to provide consolidated and coordinated safety, legal, social, and health services to individuals and families in need.
At the Center, victims of domestic and sexual violence can come to one location to access a wide range of supportive resources, such as talking with a victim advocate, getting assistance with filing a restraining order, planning for their safety, talking to a law enforcement officer, meeting with a professional to discuss civil and criminal legal issues, receiving medical assistance, and gaining information on how to access shelter and other community resources.
The FJC also is a resource for community outreach and education and works with organizations and volunteers throughout the County.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911, or Family Service of the Piedmont’s 24 hour Crisis Hotline at (336) 273-7273.
Family Justice Center:
201 S. Greene St., 2nd Floor
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336) 641-SAFE (7233)
Walk-in Appointment Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:30 to 4:30 pm
- Center Serves 5,000 in First Year
- Center Helps Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Family Justice Center Makes a Difference for Domestic Violence Victims
- Guilford County Family Justice Center Opens
- Family Justice Center Opens in Greensboro
- Family Justice Center for Victims of Abuse Opens
- New Guilford Co. Facility Aims to Help Victims of Domestic Violence
- Guilford County Family Justice Center to open June 15