The Application Software Services Division assists County departments in fulfilling operational responsibilities through:
1) needs/workflow assessments;
2) evaluation and/or selection of applications packages/interfaces;
3) assistance with systems implementation and upgrades for vendor supported systems such as Tax and Business Intelligence;
4) development of web applications accessed by the public and/or internal staff; and,
5) development of user documentation/procedures, systems and operational documentation/procedures, and end-user training.
The GIS functions include data creation and maintenance and the generation of geographic data representations for County departments, the private sector, governmental entities, and the public.