Bikes are available for rental March through November for $3 per hour with a 2-hour minimum.
Riders must be at least 13 years old and at least 55 inches tall.
See below for a summary of rules or call 336-641-2020 for more information.
Rules of the Program:
1. To rent a bike, you must be at least 18 years of age. An ID is required.
2. Children 13-17 may ride but parents or guardians must ride with them.
3. Riders must be 55 inches tall.
4. Bikes are available from the time the Wildlife Education Center opens
until 2 hours before closing.
5. Payment is due at time of rental.
6. Helmets are required for all riders. We will provide a helmet for you
if you don’t have your own.
7. You must sign a waiver of liability.
8. Bikes are to be used on paved trails or park roads only. Use of Rental Bikes
on Highway 220/Battleground Avenue and any mountain bike trail is strictly prohibited.
Please be aware of your own personal skill level and do not attempt to ride a bike if
you are not confident of your ability.
For a full list of rules, download the Bike Rental Form
All bikes are single gear and reverse motion
of the pedals are the only method to stop the bike.