Boat, Equipment Rental & Private Launch Rules
1. Each person in a rental boat must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD at all times. Violators may be asked to leave the lake without refund. Repeat violators may be banned from future rentals.
2. Renter must be 16 years of age or older; persons under 15 may not operate a boat, kayak, or, canoe and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
3. The posted maximum weight per person and capacities of rental boats must be adhered to.
4. Renter is responsible for observing all posted rules on land and water.
5. Each person in boat must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD.
6. Swimming is strictly prohibited.
7. Boats may not land on or contact the lake bank except at docks, ramps, or landings specifically provided for such purposes.
8. Boat must be returned on time in order to avoid additional charges.
9. Electric trolling motors only; no gas motors of any kind.
10.Boats must remain at least ten (10) feet from lake bank.
11.The use and possession of alcohol beverages and is strictly prohibited.
12.Trash must be placed in designated containers.
13.No person shall operate a boat in such a manner as to endanger passengers or other craft. Recklessness will not be tolerated.
14.Water Skiing & jet skis are strictly prohibited.
15.Fishing from boats will be allowed on any part of the reservoir except in areas designated or restricted.
16.Every boat shall be equipped with a pail and cover for sanitary purposes only.
Randleman Regional Reservoir is a watershed lake and all PTRWA rules must be adhered to. All NC Wildlife Laws must be followed.